Adjustable Air Bed Limited Warranty Details
Sleep Better Air Beds warrants that your mattress and/or foundation will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to 20 years from the original purchase date.
What you must do:
For warranty service the product must be in unsoiled, sanitary condition.
Please telephone our Customer Service department at (855) 215-5602 to arrange for the return of the warranted product or component.
What we will do:
Sleep Better Air Beds will repair or replace, at our option, the defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based on the following table. Sleep Better Air Beds will incur the cost of shipping any warranty part up to two years after the original purchase date, after two years any transportation costs will be at customer’s expense.
The "price" is the price of the defective product or component at the time the warranty claim is made, or the price of a comparable product or component if the original product or component is no longer in production. Sleep Better Air Beds reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
What is NOT covered:
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear. (Conditions arising from normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, mattress cover compression, foam compression or discoloration of components.)
- Damage from tampering with or opening the warranted product or component.
- Damage from misuse or abuse of the warranted product of component.
- Damage from laundering or dry-cleaning.
- Acts of God, such as, but not limited to, lightning damage.
On All Sleep System Mattresses:
|Years After Original Purchase Date||Original Purchaser's Cost|
|5-20 Years||20% plus 4% of price for each year from the original purchase date.|
|No Cost||20% plus 4% of price for each year from the original purchase date.|
For example, if a warranty claim arises 12 years after the original purchase date, the cost to the original purchaser would be 68% of the price (that is, 20% plus 4% for each of the 12 years) and Sleep Better Air Beds would be responsible for 32% of the price.
Sleep Better Air Beds reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
- Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. Sleep Better Air Beds will bear no other damages or expenses.
- Sleep Better Air Beds reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United States and Canada. It is not applicable in U.S. territories or other countries.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service at (855) 215-5602.
The terms and conditions described above apply to all mattress and foundation purchases made on or after 11/01/06. For the specific terms and conditions of the warranty for any bed purchased before this time, please refer to the Owner's Manual that came with the bed or contact a Customer Service Representative.